From: 2Barter.net <[email protected]> Signed-By: gmail.com |
Mailed-By: gmail.com
Date: Dec 12, 2006 9:52 PM
Subject: " Given BACK what was freely GIVEN "
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Add sender to Contacts list |
garbled?
" Given BACK what was freely GIVEN " Inbox
2Barter.net
to Peguins-Host
More options 9:48 pm (0 minutes ago)

Blessing Are Country
Craig Somerford
to Craig
More options 8:55 pm (11 minutes ago)
--Showing you through FAITH the Biggest Blessing Are Country has ever
Had.
And having it found in our Countries worst Natural Disaster.
Ever to hit our Beloved Shores as well.
Welcome to 2Barter.
And life seen through that of a Ethereal WORLD a WORLD we all live in.
Amen
Thank You
Sarah Brightman and Google
For your Barter found as well " OUR BELOVED NEW ORLEANS "
"CLICK" http://www.greatdreams.com/weather/new-orleans-superdome2.jpg
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2292083874228158208&q=Sarah+Brightman

" Working in Faith "
Hello
My name is Craig Oral Somerford
For those of you who seen my site thank you.
And for those of you who haven't welcome

I see some-thing that i guess allot of people do not see.
And that is a blessing from the storm.
Let me tell you a little bit about me self if i may.
You see all i have i gave up to GOD to this vary day.
For all i had is now in GOD'S hands i have nothing left but HIM.
No Car , ID , Income , House ,Wife Every-Thing is gone.
Plus i have never been happier living in faith totally.
as i make my bed in SHEOL thou art with me .
For in Not knowing what i will be doing up until the time i do it
gives GOD all the time HE needs to work through me.
And in doing so giving HIM all the GLORY found in it as well.
The truth found in a Ethereal world we all live in
And my faith in him is growing faster and faster on a daily bases.
For HE is giving me guidance from my prayers through is SON.
To show you ; and the world.
That with out doughy HE is real.
And have that doughty cast into the Ocean for good.
Just like you see that HELL washed away.
Right from the boat you see me on in this site in-which i gave back to
HIM
HIM who GOD.
Are Father in Heaven who it be thy name.

So to get back to what i mean ; in i see something that i feel allot
of you don't see.

and that being the blessing found in the wood laying all a muck down
south in the Gulf Coast of are Country. For Behold it is overlaid with
Gold and silver.
Look in the Bible to see some answers to just what can happen when you
wait on HIM for the answer
"CLICK"
Behold, it is overlaid with gold and silver,
Yet in it there is no breath at all.
20 " But the LORD is in His holy temple.
Let all the earth keep silence before Him."

What we do is simple we pick up all the little pieces that are laying
every were. And stock pile it for Manufacture.
say at all the Libraries to start. And just a shoe box full.
For then theo's well off or well to do people who wish to give Money
to these Paper-weight-pen-holders.
Ones lets say that are made just for these Donates in the Gluf Coast
and New Orleans area in-which were they were made our collected
at.People then who pay for them with this program could go through its
fruition creating something of value big time for its monetary Value.
Plus everyone who helped from the people how picked it up to the
driver who drove it plus the plant.
Who made particle board out of it.
And with the scraps left over sent it then to have it then in-cased
in plex-glass and made into that paper weight pen holder thanking the
Donation given from that person who bought it and in faith allow
blessing to come from it when being seen to all who see it on there
desk.
Plus they then can write there vision like i wrote mine.
From this blessing found in the storm and are Country's biggest
natural disaster.
Thank you GOD for this vision
In " Jesus the Christ "
Name ipray.

--http://mail.google.com/mail/?disp=imgs&view=att&th=10f79851ebff8138
Thank You
Sincerely:
Google for that thing you do.
http://www.google.com/search?q=edvard+munch

"
Working in Faith "
The BEST ever that will touch the INTERNET

" Working in Faith "

Please if you wish to help
support are Programs for New Orleans
"CLICK"