    something i have to do to register it there?

    ------------------------------
    Gary Townsend
    Gary Townsend, Oct 1, 2004

  2. I found the solution for this problem. I guess if you jsut try to right
    click straight from the top of the tree to applications your context menu is
    different than if you left click and then right click...anyway long story
    short went into COM+ applications -> action -> new -> application set up a
    new appplication with the correct permissions then added my DLL as a
    component under this application.

    Gary Townsend

    "Gary Townsend" <> wrote in message
    > Server OS: Windows 2000 Server SP4
    > IIS: 5.0
    > Component Language: Visual Basic 6.0
    >
    > Hey folks quick question hopefully be a quick answer too... I built an
    > ActiveX DLL Component to manipulate file positions on servers other than

    the
    > local machine. I went this route to avoid permission denied problems and

    the

    Gary Townsend, Oct 1, 2004