    Does anyone have a synthesizable gl85, or i8085 VHDL
    design? I have them, but can't synthesize with leonardo or synopsis.
    Please reply to this address. Thank you a lot!

    Saeed Nari, Jul 25, 2003

  2. Saeed Nari

    dasari Guest

    dasari, Jul 28, 2003

  3. Saeed Nari

    Antti Lukats Guest

    "Saeed Nari" <> wrote in message news:<bfr0ni$oa7$>...
    > Hi, VHDL friends
    > Does anyone have a synthesizable gl85, or i8085 VHDL
    > design? I have them, but can't synthesize with leonardo or synopsis.
    > Please reply to this address. Thank you a lot!

    the original from hamburg vhdl is probably not fully working at
    least there is one modified version that claims severl problems
    beeing fixed

    this modified version synthesis OK, see below:
    -----------
    Writing NGDBUILD log file "i8085_c.bld"...
    NGDBUILD done.
    Completed process "Translate".
    Started process "Map".

    Using target part "2vp7ff672-6".
    Removing unused or disabled logic...
    Running cover...
    Running directed packing...
    Running delay-based LUT packing...
    Running related packing...

    Design Summary:
    Number of errors: 0
    Number of warnings: 1
    Logic Utilization:
    Number of Slice Flip Flops: 317 out of 9,856 3%
    Number of 4 input LUTs: 3,614 out of 9,856 36%
    Logic Distribution:
    Number of occupied Slices: 1,876 out of 4,928 38%
    Number of Slices containing only related logic: 1,876 out of 1,876 100%
    Number of Slices containing unrelated logic: 0 out of 1,876 0%
    *See NOTES below for an explanation of the effects of unrelated logic
    Total Number 4 input LUTs: 3,622 out of 9,856 36%
    Number used as logic: 3,614
    Number used as a route-thru: 8

    Number of bonded IOBs: 45 out of 396 11%
    IOB Flip Flops: 18
    Number of GCLKs: 3 out of 16 18%

    Total equivalent gate count for design: 25,801
    Additional JTAG gate count for IOBs: 2,160

    http://simlab.eecs.tufts.edu/simlab/html/8085_mod.html

    the report was for code downloaded from above link

    antti

    Antti Lukats, Jul 28, 2003