  1. thedarkman

    thedarkman Guest

    Okay, I got it, I should declare a DOC type but I shoudn't. Ta.
    thedarkman, Nov 18, 2011

  2. thedarkman

    Doug Miller Guest

    On 11/18/2011 6:26 PM, thedarkman wrote:
    > Okay, I got it, I should declare a DOC type but I shoudn't. Ta.

    Are you *really* that stupid?

    There's some disagreement over which specific DOCTYPE you should be
    using, but *you* are the only one here who seems to think you don't need it.
    Doug Miller, Nov 19, 2011

  3. Doug Miller wrote:
    > On 11/18/2011 6:26 PM, thedarkman wrote:
    >> Okay, I got it, I should declare a DOC type but I shoudn't. Ta.

    > Are you *really* that stupid?

    No, no, no. What you are supposed to say is "Sure whatever"! Because
    whatever advice you give he is not going to follow it.

    --
    Take care,

    Jonathan
    LITTLE WORKS STUDIO