    Hmm, expert one thinks I need my right leg amputated at the thigh.
    Expert two things it's the left one.
    I prefer to live with the ingrown toenail, Yup, I guess I'm just dumb.
    thedarkman, Nov 19, 2011

  2. thedarkman

    dorayme Guest

    In article
    <
    m>,
    thedarkman <> wrote:

    > Hmm, expert one thinks I need my right leg amputated at the thigh.
    > Expert two things it's the left one.

    It is a thought that non-expert people all over even the more
    educated parts of the world get exasperated with generally. But
    usually those who do, exaggerate both the differences and the
    importance of the differences, misunderstand the level of detail
    at which agreements and disagreements take place, and often
    simply misunderstand what is being said by experts that is
    relevant to their concerns. Nothing can be done about this except
    more education, and education has many roadblocks, both in and
    outside the brains of people.

    If anyone finds this comment practically helpful, please mention
    it to St Peter at the gates if you get there before me. Hurry now.

    --
    dorayme
    dorayme, Nov 19, 2011