Glad to see the experts agree with each other - not

thedarkman

Hmm, expert one thinks I need my right leg amputated at the thigh.
Expert two things it's the left one.
I prefer to live with the ingrown toenail, Yup, I guess I'm just dumb.

dorayme

<[email protected]
m>,
thedarkman said:
Hmm, expert one thinks I need my right leg amputated at the thigh.
Expert two things it's the left one.

It is a thought that non-expert people all over even the more
educated parts of the world get exasperated with generally. But
usually those who do, exaggerate both the differences and the
importance of the differences, misunderstand the level of detail
at which agreements and disagreements take place, and often
simply misunderstand what is being said by experts that is
relevant to their concerns. Nothing can be done about this except
more education, and education has many roadblocks, both in and
outside the brains of people.

If anyone finds this comment practically helpful, please mention
it to St Peter at the gates if you get there before me. Hurry now.