glade and windows

feo

Hi, i'm interesting in use glade in windows. Could somebody help me?

i've installed but i don't know how obtain an .exe, in linux its easy,
but in windows i don't know.

thanks and sorry for my english :)

Cong Wang

"(e-mail address removed) wrote£º
"
Hi, i'm interesting in use glade in windows. Could somebody help me?

i've installed but i don't know how obtain an .exe, in linux its easy,
but in windows i don't know.

thanks and sorry for my english :)

This is off-topic here. We only discuss standard C language here.

mark_bluemel

Hi, i'm interesting in use glade in windows. Could somebody help me?

Probably elsewhere. Glade might be written in C, but the C language
isn't your issue.

Normally, you'd look at the release notes/README or whatever came with
the package to find out how to do what you want. If that failed, going
to the place where you got the software may be more useful than asking
a random bunch of C developers...

<Off-topic>
If you mean the Glade from Gnome, starting here
<http://glade.gnome.org/> may be the best bet.
</Off-topic>

feo

Cong Wang escribi¨®:
"(e-mail address removed) wrote£º
"

This is off-topic here. We only discuss standard C language here.

sorry, i belived that glade is C :)

see you

feo

(e-mail address removed) escribió:
Probably elsewhere. Glade might be written in C, but the C language
isn't your issue.

Normally, you'd look at the release notes/README or whatever came with
the package to find out how to do what you want. If that failed, going
to the place where you got the software may be more useful than asking
a random bunch of C developers...

<Off-topic>
If you mean the Glade from Gnome, starting here
<http://glade.gnome.org/> may be the best bet.
</Off-topic>

sorry i made a mistake.

thanks