glade and windows

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by feo@soy.madre, Nov 9, 2006.

  1. Guest

    , Nov 9, 2006

  2. Cong Wang Guest

    " wrote£º
    "
    > Hi, i'm interesting in use glade in windows. Could somebody help me?
    >
    > i've installed but i don't know how obtain an .exe, in linux its easy,
    > but in windows i don't know.
    >
    > thanks and sorry for my english :)
    >
    > --
    > ent¨¦rate http://www.subestacionpatraixfuera.com
    > --
    > ent¨¦rate http://www.subestacionpatraixfuera.com

    This is off-topic here. We only discuss standard C language here.

    Cong Wang, Nov 9, 2006

    e wrote:
    > Hi, i'm interesting in use glade in windows. Could somebody help me?

    Probably elsewhere. Glade might be written in C, but the C language
    isn't your issue.

    Normally, you'd look at the release notes/README or whatever came with
    the package to find out how to do what you want. If that failed, going
    to the place where you got the software may be more useful than asking
    a random bunch of C developers...

    <Off-topic>
    If you mean the Glade from Gnome, starting here
    <http://glade.gnome.org/> may be the best bet.
    </Off-topic>

    , Nov 9, 2006

    Cong Wang escribi¨®:
    > " wrote£º
    > "
    >> Hi, i'm interesting in use glade in windows. Could somebody help me?
    >>
    >> i've installed but i don't know how obtain an .exe, in linux its easy,
    >> but in windows i don't know.
    >>
    >> thanks and sorry for my english :)
    >>
    >> --
    >> ent¨¦rate http://www.subestacionpatraixfuera.com
    >> --
    >> ent¨¦rate http://www.subestacionpatraixfuera.com

    > This is off-topic here. We only discuss standard C language here.

    sorry, i belived that glade is C :)

    see you

    escribió:
    > e wrote:
    >> Hi, i'm interesting in use glade in windows. Could somebody help me?

    > Probably elsewhere. Glade might be written in C, but the C language
    > isn't your issue.
    >
    > Normally, you'd look at the release notes/README or whatever came with
    > the package to find out how to do what you want. If that failed, going
    > to the place where you got the software may be more useful than asking
    > a random bunch of C developers...
    >
    > <Off-topic>
    > If you mean the Glade from Gnome, starting here
    > <http://glade.gnome.org/> may be the best bet.
    > </Off-topic>

    sorry i made a mistake.

    thanks