Glib IO channels in Windows

Arjan

Hi, I want to open a serial port (COM1) in my Windows program (C),
and I would like to use the Glib IOchannels to do this.
Does anybody know how to do this? Examples maybe?
Thanks in advance,
Arjan

Jens.Toerring

Arjan said:
Hi, I want to open a serial port (COM1) in my Windows program (C),
and I would like to use the Glib IOchannels to do this.
Does anybody know how to do this? Examples maybe?

Sorry, but there are no functions in standard C for dealing with
serial ports under Windows - this is done using Windows-specific
extensions. You should better take this to a Windows programming
group - that's where you hopefully will find the experts on this
topic.
Regards, Jens

Mark McIntyre

Hi, I want to open a serial port (COM1) in my Windows program (C),
and I would like to use the Glib IOchannels to do this.
Does anybody know how to do this? Examples maybe?

This would be windows-specific and hence offtopic here. You need to ask in a
windows programming group, probably one of the ones with microsoft or visual in
its name