Global asa and Request.ServerVariables("SERVER_NAME")

martin de vroom

Hi,

I am trying to put a condition in my Global.asa file based on the server
name.

the reason, I want to set a global string as a application variable based on
the server I am on.
I also need to set a coonection string based on the value of the server.

I need to use this connection string to retrieve values from an sp in
application on start that sets a load of global variables so I can't really
do this anywhere else.

does anybody know a way to get arounf this.

cheers

martin.