    Any body can help me.

    TIA
    Harish

    Harish, Mar 21, 2005

  2. Harish

    McKirahan Guest

    "Harish" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi,
    > I dont have any idea about Global.asa.
    > Is it for global variable declarations?
    > Any body can help me.
    >
    > TIA
    > Harish

    Please do a Google search before posting; especially when you "dont [sic]
    have any idea".

    http://www.w3schools.com/asp/asp_globalasa.asp

    ASP The Global.asa file

    The Global.asa file is an optional file that can contain declarations of
    objects, variables, and methods that can be accessed by every page in an ASP
    application.

    McKirahan, Mar 21, 2005