global.asa

abcd

I have written general purpose functions in an .inc file

when I include that file using #include to my global.asa I get errors. whats
the correct way to include that .inc file in global.asa

Evertjan.

abcd wrote on 25 aug 2006 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:
I have written general purpose functions in an .inc file

when I include that file using #include to my global.asa I get errors.
whats the correct way to include that .inc file in global.asa

I do not know if you can incluse in global.asa,
but even writing functions directly in global.asa
does not make them available an asp page, methinks.

Include them in each page seperately.

do not name the file .inc, but .asp,
if you do not want them readable from the web,
unless they are located outside accessable folder structure.