    I have written general purpose functions in an .inc file

    when I include that file using #include to my global.asa I get errors. whats
    the correct way to include that .inc file in global.asa

    abcd, Aug 25, 2006

  2. abcd

    Evertjan. Guest

    abcd wrote on 25 aug 2006 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:

    > I have written general purpose functions in an .inc file
    >
    > when I include that file using #include to my global.asa I get errors.
    > whats the correct way to include that .inc file in global.asa

    I do not know if you can incluse in global.asa,
    but even writing functions directly in global.asa
    does not make them available an asp page, methinks.

    Include them in each page seperately.

    do not name the file .inc, but .asp,
    if you do not want them readable from the web,
    unless they are located outside accessable folder structure.

    --
    Evertjan.
    The Netherlands.

    Evertjan., Aug 25, 2006