    address to mine, but it still sends it to the other address. What else do I
    need to do?

    Many thanks.

    =?Utf-8?B?YmNoYXJsZXM=?=, Oct 4, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?YmNoYXJsZXM=?=

    /_\\/- Guest

    Do you have Visual Studio? Rebuild the application.

    "bcharles" <> wrote in message
    > My company has an existing web app. It was written by someone who has

    left.
    > It generates an error if authentication fails and sends an email to the

    email

    /_\\/-, Oct 4, 2004

  3. =?Utf-8?B?YmNoYXJsZXM=?=

    Karl Seguin Guest

    Assuming your re-compiled and re-deployed (moved the .dll file of your web
    project to the /bin folder), you might wanna check the web.config for any
    registered HttpModules which could also be hooked up.

    Karl
    --
    MY ASP.Net tutorials
    http://www.openmymind.net/

    Karl Seguin, Oct 4, 2004
  4. Just checking...Did you rebuild the DLL in the /bin folder?

    =?Utf-8?B?S2VuIENveCBbTWljcm9zb2Z0IE1WUF0=?=, Oct 4, 2004
  5. =?Utf-8?B?YmNoYXJsZXM=?=

    TJS Guest

    search all the files to see where the other address exists

    TJS, Oct 4, 2004
  6. Thank you everyone. A rebuild did the trick. Thought I originally did it,
    maybe not. Again thank you.

    =?Utf-8?B?YmNoYXJsZXM=?=, Oct 5, 2004