    handle all the error of aplication. as i will not be using try catch any
    where in the app...

    Thanks
    vikram, Oct 4, 2006

  2. Sounds like the right approach to me.

    Hoepfully you _will_ be using Try/Finally or usings in the app though.

    Don't bother catching exceptions unless you can actually HANDLE them. And
    centralize your logging/display somewhere, such as application_error.....

    You got it right...

    karl

    --
    http://www.openmymind.net/