Global Assembly Cache

George Durzi

I added a dll to the GAC on my local machine to try it out before doing it
on my production server. Went to my production server and realized that I
don't have the sn.exe on there since only the .NET redistributable is
installed.
Can I simply copy the .snk file from my local machine?

Kevin Spencer

Once the app has been compiled, you don't need the keyfile.

--
HTH,
Kevin Spencer

George Durzi

So, the dll which I stuck in the GAC, I can simply copy it to the GAC on the
production server? simple enough. Thanks Kevin