    the network …..NOT the effect one would be looking for….What can I do ?

    Thanks

    C.Fleury

    =?Utf-8?B?Y0ZsZXVyeQ==?=, Apr 8, 2005

  2. So, in fact, you don't want truly global variables. You want variables that
    are global to all pages, but unique to each user, right?

    Try Session.

    --
    HTH,

    Kevin Spencer
    Microsoft MVP
    ..Net Developer
    What You Seek Is What You Get.

    Kevin Spencer, Apr 8, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?Y0ZsZXVyeQ==?=

    Mark Rae Guest

    "cFleury" <> wrote in message

    > I have tried public structures defined in a VB module just to latter learn
    > that they
    > (the strucs) would be static and so available to all users in the network

    Funny that - you'd almost think they were global variables... :)

    Mark Rae, Apr 8, 2005
  4. Exactly....That's what I need...

    Your name is familiar (apart from this group) !!! Have you done Clipper in
    the past ?

    Thanks
    C.Fleury

    =?Utf-8?B?Y0ZsZXVyeQ==?=, Apr 8, 2005
  5. > Your name is familiar (apart from this group) !!! Have you done Clipper in
    > the past ?

    Afraid not, C. My experience is fairly limited to Microsoft products and
    development. I DID start out with a Borland C++ compiler, but that was a
    decade ago!

    --
    HTH,

    Kevin Spencer