Global Warming is caused by the Sun, the moon and the stars.

Discussion in 'C++' started by PiggyPalace, Oct 16, 2007.

  1. PiggyPalace

    PiggyPalace Guest

    Global Warming is caused by the Sun, the moon and the stars.
    The lunar or long calendar accurately predicts 2012 to be the date the
    gravity of the planet Venus negatively affects the Moon's lunar
    trajectory
    and causes disruptions in the weather patterns on the planet Earth.
    Known
    only as, and exacerbated by, Global Warming. Though for communities
    of the time, then dependent largely on agricultural industries, this
    was
    known as the beginning of the end times or the apocalypse.
    The event of Venus' orbit pulling the moon away from us only happens
    once every 60,000 to 70,000 years and coincides with landmark claims
    of human survival such as the book of Genesis and the predictions of
    the Maya.

    In order to thwart this new enemy, or threat from outer space as I
    like to call it, we need to re engineer the moons orbit back to a
    position agreeable with life on earth. This should be the sole focus
    of Global Warming talks and endeavors.

    That new bomb the Russians invented should do the trick. Just detonate
    it alongside the trajectory of the moon and nudge it back into
    place. Do this every once in a while and we'll have a very nice planet
    live on for a long time to come. If not, then it is Hell On Road Off,
    as the heat of Gehenna burn us all to death.

    Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape
    the damnation of Gehenna?" - Jesus Christ

    "Control the trajectory of the moon, you control the seasons,
    control the seasons, you control the weather,
    control the weather, you control global warming,
    control global warming, you control the temperature of the earth.
    and that is how we escape." - Beelzebub

    And when you look up to the sky and see the sun, the moon and the stars
    -
    all the heavenly array-do not be enticed into bowing down to them and
    worshiping things the LORD your God has apportioned
    to all the nations under heaven. Deuteronomy 4:19

    Sincerely yours,

    Norman Christian Hoffmann
    HAMC

    www.Goodtimessociety.net