    Regards,

    Chris
    , Jul 30, 2007

  2. Language names are not "translated" automatically. You have to set the
    resource strings. You can either use a resource file or your own resource
    provider. Michele Bustamante has some great articles on globalization on
    MSDN, including one with custom providers.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Think outside the box!

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Jul 30, 2007