    page of my website does caching?

    Thanks.

    Norton
    Norton, Sep 21, 2004

  2. Norton

    i. Wiin Guest

    Server side cache or client side cache?

    "Norton" <> wrote in message
    news:ex$...
    > Is there a way in the web.config or wherever that I can set to make sure

    no

    i. Wiin, Sep 21, 2004

  3. You can create a base class derived from System.Web.UI.Page, which does
    this, by means of adding the necesssary headers to the Response. Then
    inherit from it to create your Pages.

    --
    HTH,
    Kevin Spencer

    Kevin Spencer, Sep 21, 2004
  4. Norton

    Norton Guest

    Server side

    Norton, Sep 22, 2004
  5. Norton

    i. Wiin Guest

    Here's a place to start researching: machine.config file in the
    <httpRuntime /> section there's an enableKernalOutputCache setting that may
    be of interest to you.

    Just found this for more info on the subject....
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnpag/html/scalenetchapt06.asp

    i. Wiin, Sep 22, 2004
  6. Sayed Hashimi, Sep 22, 2004