Glut and wxWidgets toghether

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by guillem, Aug 16, 2006.

  1. guillem

    guillem

    Joined:
    Aug 16, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Hello

    I'm developing an application with c++ which work with wxWidgets.

    I want to join the Glut in my wxWidgets application. At the moment I have hacked the glut library to change the glootmainloop to a glutMainLoopUpdate and it works.
    I've created a windows with glutCreateWindow.

    The problem is that when I create the glut window toghether with the wxWidgets window the program runs but have problems with the windows and finally it stops.

    How can I create the glut window to work with wxWidgets?? or have I to change to OpenGl? can I a wxWidgets window and then a glutSubwindow??
    has somebody done this?

    thanks

    Guillem

    guillem, Aug 16, 2006