GLUT.H: Only one of a set of overloaded functions can be "C"

Discussion in 'C++' started by bg_ie@yahoo.com, Aug 15, 2006.

    I'm trying to compile the following program -

    #include <stdlib.h>
    #include <stdio.h>
    #include <math.h>
    //#include "dsound.h"

    #include <GL/glut.h>

    int main()
    {

    return 0;
    }

    but I'm getting the error -

    'Only one of a set of overloaded functions can be "C"' if I save this
    program as a .cpp rather than a .c, and if I include either <stdlib.h>
    or "dsound.h". I'm compiling with Bcc55. Any suggestions as to how I
    can avoid this error,

    Thanks,

    Barry.

    , Aug 15, 2006

    wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I'm trying to compile the following program -
    >
    > #include <stdlib.h>
    > #include <stdio.h>
    > #include <math.h>
    > //#include "dsound.h"
    >
    > #include <GL/glut.h>
    >
    > int main()
    > {
    >
    > return 0;
    > }
    >
    > but I'm getting the error -
    >
    > 'Only one of a set of overloaded functions can be "C"' if I save this
    > program as a .cpp rather than a .c, and if I include either <stdlib.h>
    > or "dsound.h". I'm compiling with Bcc55. Any suggestions as to how I
    > can avoid this error,
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Barry.

    I think I have a solution -