    i contacted them. they said i have to pay them 80 dollars to get it back or else it will be
    made available to the general public in 30 days after pending delete.

    care to explain?
    Anonymous Sender, May 26, 2004

  2. Anonymous Sender

    Gnarlodious Guest

    Entity Anonymous Sender spoke thus:

    > well, did you try to renew your domain, or just check it?

    I didn't renew, I let salonmontes.com expire on May 15th.

    > it said 8.95 for me to, but when i tried to renew, it would not let me.
    >
    > i contacted them. they said i have to pay them 80 dollars to get it back or
    > else it will be
    > made available to the general public in 30 days after pending delete.
    >
    > care to explain?

    I can't explain. I went all the way to the credit card page and it still
    said $8.95.

    They DO have a waiting list anyone can sign up for I think $17. Maybe they
    have another bidder(s) for the domain name. Care to tell us what it is?

    -- Gnarlie's Applescript page
    http://www.Gnarlodious.com/Mac/AppleScript/Page.html
    Gnarlodious, May 26, 2004