    Hey can any body help me in how can i send the mpf_t type given by the
    gnu gmp over MPI

    Thanks

    hector, Mar 20, 2008

  2. hector

    jacob navia Guest

    hector wrote:
    > Hey can any body help me in how can i send the mpf_t type given by the
    > gnu gmp over MPI
    >
    > Thanks

    What is "MPI"

    ???

    --
    jacob navia
    jacob at jacob point remcomp point fr

    jacob navia, Mar 20, 2008

  3. hector

    hector Guest

    MPI is the message passing interface. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Message_Passing_Interface

    hector, Mar 20, 2008
  4. hector

    Sensei Guest

    Reconstructing the messages in right order (don't top-post, please):

    >>> Hey can any body help me in how can i send the mpf_t type given by the
    >>> gnu gmp over MPI

    >> What is "MPI"

    > MPI is the message passing interface.
    > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Message_Passing_Interface

    Jacob pointed out, sarcastically, that MPI is off-topic here. It is not
    part of the C language, and questions regarding MPI and GMP should be
    posted to the proper mailing lists.

    --

    SenseiĀ <Sensei's e-mail is at Mac-dot-com>

    43rd Law of Computing: Anything that can go wr

    fortune: Segmentation violation
    Core dumped

    Sensei, Mar 20, 2008
  5. hector <> writes:
    > Hey can any body help me in how can i send the mpf_t type given by the
    > gnu gmp over MPI

    MPI is not part of the C language. As it happens, it has a newsgroup
    devoted to it, comp.parallel.mpi. Try asking there.

    --
    Keith Thompson (The_Other_Keith) <>
    Nokia

    Keith Thompson, Mar 20, 2008