gnuplot font type and size

Rob Redmon

I'm using terminal png.

How in the world do I set the font size and type?

I tried:
plot.title "\"Test\" font \"Times-Roman,32\""

That produced a plot with title:
"Test" font "Times-Roman,32"

Farrel Lifson

I used:
plot.terminal( 'postscript eps size 17cm,10cm font "Helvetica,12"')

Although that sets the font for the entire graph, not just the title.

Farrel

Rob Redmon

Farrel,

I'd be content with one size for all, however, when I try your
suggestion, I see an error message:

Could not find/open font when opening font Helvetica, trying default
Could not find/open font when opening font "arial", using internal
non-scalable font

So, it looks like I have a different problem to solve first...