Gnutella lite + mfc70.dll probs

Atul

Hi, Im trying to use Gnutella Lite (ver 1.8.6.0) but it asks for
MFC70.dll. So I got it from dllfiles.com and extracted it to
\Windows\System folder. Now it says "MFC70.dll file appears to be
corrupt. Reinstall the file, and then try again."
Tried the following without any results:

1.Regsvr32 mfc70.dll; it says "LoadLibrary("mfc70.dll") failed.
GetLastError returns 0x0000000b"
2.Downloaded and placed msvcr70.dll in \system.
3.Installed .NET Framework 1.1.
4.Installed WinME Accesibility Options and Tools.

My system is:
WinME 4.90.3000
MSIE 6 (6.0.2600.0000IC, no updates)

Im no software pro...pls help.

Atul

http://spegill.linux.is/isc/bind/contrib/ntbind-8.4.1/

Hey thanks, it works now. After copying this mfc70.dll gnutella lite
then asked for msvcr70.dll and msvcp70.dll, both of which I found in
my Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\VS Runtime\ folder (of
MSO-XP) and copied to \Windows\System folder.

PS: The mfc70.dll I found from dllfiles.com was 974,860 bytes and the
one you gave link for, was 974,848 bytes!