Go Here to win a free guitar

FreeRTOS.org

Please everybody that reads this report the poster to gmail for spam and,
and to google adsense for promoting via spam (against rules). The poster is
a persistant nusance and should have both email and adverts accounts
suspended.

JeffM

nutsbreaker1@ gmail.com said:
[SPAM]blogspot[SPAM]

FreeRTOS.org wrote:
:please everybody that reads this
:report the poster to gmail for spam[...]
:and to google adsense for promoting via spam (against rules).
:The poster is a persistant nusance
:and should have both email and adverts accounts suspended.

Ah. Another weapon against the unjust.
mailto:[email protected]
mailto:[email protected]
....and, though it's mostly a waste of time (Parasites!)
mailto:[email protected]

Here is his posting history:
http://groups.google.com/groups/search?q=freeguitars+blogspot&scoring=d&filter=0&num=100
(Can't easily weed out the replies.)

I was going to suggest a report to his ISP,
but they are obvious parasites:
http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools/whois.ch?ip=201.14.237.68&email=on

larwe

Please everybody that reads this report the poster to gmail for spam and,
and to google adsense for promoting via spam (against rules). The poster is
a persistant nusance and should have both email and adverts accounts
suspended.

If Google Groups had a filter, I would automatically block any post
that references a blogspot URL. They are all spam. Every last one.
Without exception.

joel garry

If Google Groups had a filter, I would automatically block any post
that references a blogspot URL. They are all spam. Every last one.
Without exception.

Hey, I've referenced Tom Kyte's as well as others (like Noon's, Robert
Freeman's). There are so exceptions!

jg

Keith Thompson

FreeRTOS.org said:
Please everybody that reads this report the poster to gmail for spam and,
and to google adsense for promoting via spam (against rules). The poster is
a persistant nusance and should have both email and adverts accounts
suspended.

Please post followups to spam. If you must do so, please drop
comp.lang.c from the newsgroups list. I can assure you that everyone
here recognized the parent article as spam.

larwe

Freeman's). There are so exceptions!

This is like saying that there are honest online businesses and/or
customers in Nigeria. While it might be possible to find one, it's a
statistically insignificant number.

CBFalconer

larwe said:
This is like saying that there are honest online businesses and/or
customers in Nigeria. While it might be possible to find one, it's
a statistically insignificant number.

Maybe that explains why my Nigerian web based investment house is
doing so poorly.

Tom Lucas

larwe said:
This is like saying that there are honest online businesses and/or
customers in Nigeria. While it might be possible to find one, it's a
statistically insignificant number.

Well there is one. I'm not really supposed to tell you this but the
President of the Nigerian bank chose me of all people to help him
release $20M from a dead guy's estate. I'll make $100K on the deal and I
only had to send him $1K to set up the fund. Any day now the money will
come rolling in. Oh yes, any day now.

fitzjarrell

This is like saying that there are honest online businesses and/or
customers in Nigeria. While it might be possible to find one, it's a
statistically insignificant number.

Prove it. I want numbers.

David Fitzjarrell

larwe

Prove it. I want numbers.

Sure! Based on the statistics I've collected to date (thousands, if
not millions of data points), there are zero honest online business in
Nigeria.