Go Here to win a free guitar

Discussion in 'Perl Misc' started by nutsbreaker1@gmail.com, Sep 11, 2007.

  2. FreeRTOS.org Guest

    Please everybody that reads this report the poster to gmail for spam and,
    and to google adsense for promoting via spam (against rules). The poster is
    a persistant nusance and should have both email and adverts accounts
    suspended.

    FreeRTOS.org, Sep 11, 2007

  3. JeffM Guest

    (was: Go Here to win a free guitar)

    FreeRTOS.org wrote:
    :please everybody that reads this
    :report the poster to gmail for spam[...]
    :and to google adsense for promoting via spam (against rules).
    :The poster is a persistant nusance
    :and should have both email and adverts accounts suspended.

    Ah. Another weapon against the unjust.
    mailto:
    mailto:
    ....and, though it's mostly a waste of time (Parasites!)
    mailto:

    Here is his posting history:
    http://groups.google.com/groups/search?q=freeguitars blogspot&scoring=d&filter=0&num=100
    (Can't easily weed out the replies.)

    I was going to suggest a report to his ISP,
    but they are obvious parasites:
    http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools/whois.ch?ip=201.14.237.68&email=on

    JeffM, Sep 11, 2007
  4. larwe Guest

    On Sep 11, 9:12 am, "FreeRTOS.org" <> wrote:
    > Please everybody that reads this report the poster to gmail for spam and,
    > and to google adsense for promoting via spam (against rules). The poster is
    > a persistant nusance and should have both email and adverts accounts
    > suspended.

    If Google Groups had a filter, I would automatically block any post
    that references a blogspot URL. They are all spam. Every last one.
    Without exception.

    larwe, Sep 11, 2007
  5. joel garry Guest

    On Sep 11, 1:15 pm, larwe <> wrote:
    > On Sep 11, 9:12 am, "FreeRTOS.org" <> wrote:
    >
    > > Please everybody that reads this report the poster to gmail for spam and,
    > > and to google adsense for promoting via spam (against rules). The poster is
    > > a persistant nusance and should have both email and adverts accounts
    > > suspended.

    > If Google Groups had a filter, I would automatically block any post
    > that references a blogspot URL. They are all spam. Every last one.
    > Without exception.

    Hey, I've referenced Tom Kyte's as well as others (like Noon's, Robert
    Freeman's). There are so exceptions!

    jg
    --
    @home.com is bogus.
    http://heartbeat.skype.com/

    joel garry, Sep 11, 2007
  6. "FreeRTOS.org" <> writes:
    > Please everybody that reads this report the poster to gmail for spam and,
    > and to google adsense for promoting via spam (against rules). The poster is
    > a persistant nusance and should have both email and adverts accounts
    > suspended.

    Please post followups to spam. If you must do so, please drop
    comp.lang.c from the newsgroups list. I can assure you that everyone
    here recognized the parent article as spam.

    Keith Thompson, Sep 12, 2007
  7. Keith Thompson <> writes:
    [...]
    > Please post followups to spam.

    [...]

    Argh! Of course I meant please *don't* post followups to spam.

    Keith Thompson, Sep 12, 2007
  8. larwe Guest

    On Sep 11, 5:22 pm, joel garry <> wrote:

    > > that references a blogspot URL. They are all spam. Every last one.
    > > Without exception.

    > Freeman's). There are so exceptions!

    This is like saying that there are honest online businesses and/or
    customers in Nigeria. While it might be possible to find one, it's a
    statistically insignificant number.

    larwe, Sep 12, 2007
  9. CBFalconer Guest

    larwe wrote:
    > joel garry <> wrote:
    >
    >>> that references a blogspot URL. They are all spam. Every last
    >>> one. Without exception.

    >> Freeman's). There are so exceptions!

    > This is like saying that there are honest online businesses and/or
    > customers in Nigeria. While it might be possible to find one, it's
    > a statistically insignificant number.

    Maybe that explains why my Nigerian web based investment house is
    doing so poorly.

    <http://cbfX-Mozilla-Status: 0009

    CBFalconer, Sep 12, 2007
  10. Tom Lucas Guest

    "larwe" <> wrote in message
    > On Sep 11, 5:22 pm, joel garry <> wrote:
    >
    >> > that references a blogspot URL. They are all spam. Every last one.
    >> > Without exception.

    >> Freeman's). There are so exceptions!

    > This is like saying that there are honest online businesses and/or
    > customers in Nigeria. While it might be possible to find one, it's a
    > statistically insignificant number.

    Well there is one. I'm not really supposed to tell you this but the
    President of the Nigerian bank chose me of all people to help him
    release $20M from a dead guy's estate. I'll make $100K on the deal and I
    only had to send him $1K to set up the fund. Any day now the money will
    come rolling in. Oh yes, any day now.

    Tom Lucas, Sep 12, 2007

    On Sep 11, 7:28 pm, larwe <> wrote:
    > On Sep 11, 5:22 pm, joel garry <> wrote:
    >
    > > > that references a blogspot URL. They are all spam. Every last one.
    > > > Without exception.

    > > Freeman's). There are so exceptions!

    > This is like saying that there are honest online businesses and/or
    > customers in Nigeria. While it might be possible to find one, it's a
    > statistically insignificant number.

    Prove it. I want numbers.

    David Fitzjarrell

    , Sep 12, 2007
  12. larwe Guest

    On Sep 12, 2:20 pm, "" <> wrote:

    > > This is like saying that there are honest online businesses and/or
    > > customers in Nigeria. While it might be possible to find one, it's a
    > > statistically insignificant number.

    > Prove it. I want numbers.

    Sure! Based on the statistics I've collected to date (thousands, if
    not millions of data points), there are zero honest online business in
    Nigeria.

    larwe, Sep 12, 2007