GoDaddy script problems, Dave!

jp2code

Some time ago, one of the guys on here named Dave gave me a sample script
for sending emails using Classic ASP on a website hosted by GoDaddy.

GoDaddy includes their gdform.asp for collecting information on a form and
submitting it, but the format of the message that is sent to me can not be
modified because GoDaddy has their own script that acts upon the gdform.asp
script. Rats!

Anyway, I've got a page that uses Dave's example below.

The page loads, I can fill in information, click my submit button, and
everything seems to work.

Except - the email message never arrives!

Is there a way to do some error checking on the code below? Are the more
options I could include to ensure my message arrives?

Thanks in advance!

Dave's code follows:

--- On 8/3/2007 at 3:19 PM in response to the thread titled "non-ASP speaker

jp2code

Thanks McKirahan.

I had noticed after some time that I was using the outdated CDONTS instead
of the CDOSYS like you included in your response.

My form(s) work now!