GODADDY SUCKS--DO NOT REGISTER DOMAIN NAMES WITH THEM

Nomen Nescio

Lousy service.

They will **** up your domain names and charge you a fortune to fix them.

Stay away from Godaddy. The cheap price may be tempting, but
you may end up paying much more in the long run.

Do not do business with Godaddy!

brucie

in post: <
Nomen Nescio said:
They will **** up your domain names and charge you a fortune to fix them.

a much more likely scenario is that you did the fucking up and they had
to fix it.

by the way your caps lock key seems to be broken

Kim André Akerø

Nomen Nescio said:
Lousy service.

They will **** up your domain names and charge you a fortune to fix them.

Stay away from Godaddy. The cheap price may be tempting, but
you may end up paying much more in the long run.

Do not do business with Godaddy!

Why not?

I've been doing business with them for 3 years now, and I now have 29
domains registered with them (latest count). Not once have I experienced any
problems with their customer service.

As brucie pointed out, it rather seems like you're the one who f'ed up
somewhere, something so bad that GoDaddy had to clear up your mess and that
wasn't covered by the registration fees.

Oh, and the highly unnecessary multi-posts in the same newsgroup using
different aliases has been reported to your Usenet access provider(s).

Big Bill

Why not?

I've been doing business with them for 3 years now, and I now have 29
domains registered with them (latest count). Not once have I experienced any
problems with their customer service.

As brucie pointed out, it rather seems like you're the one who f'ed up
somewhere, something so bad that GoDaddy had to clear up your mess and that
wasn't covered by the registration fees.

Oh, and the highly unnecessary multi-posts in the same newsgroup using
different aliases has been reported to your Usenet access provider(s).

Who will no doubt give a shit. As if.

BB

Stephen T. Fox

In Chuck <[email protected]> typed:
:| :| > While sitting in a puddle brucie scribbled in the mud:
:| >
:| > >
:| > > by the way your caps lock key seems to be broken
:| >
:| > Kinda like youe shift key?
:| >
:|
:|
:| Kinda like your spell check option?
:|
:|
You still here, Chuck??

saz1958

Lousy service.

They will **** up your domain names and charge you a fortune to fix them.

Stay away from Godaddy. The cheap price may be tempting, but
you may end up paying much more in the long run.

Do not do business with Godaddy!
After 2 years and 30+ domains, only one problem that was resolved by
phone in minutes.

I'm happy, and recommend them often

Chuck

:|
:|
You still here, Chuck??

Yep...

I'm still here...

Like I said, good info here and I learn allot until, I get fed up with BS.

Again, I mostly lurk, but I will let my smartass self come out a little more
now.

BTW, I have registered my first domain name recently with godaddy, and have
had NO problem as of yet...

Chuck