    Stay away from Godaddy. The cheap price may be tempting, but
    you may end up paying much more in the long run.

    Do not do business with Godaddy!

    George Orwell, May 26, 2004

  2. George Orwell

    George Self Guest

    On Wed, 26 May 2004 02:00:32 GMT, George Orwell <>
    wrote:

    >Lousy service.
    >
    >They will **** up your domain names and charge you a fortune to fix them.
    >
    >Stay away from Godaddy. The cheap price may be tempting, but
    >you may end up paying much more in the long run.
    >
    >Do not do business with Godaddy!

    It's not worth much, but I've done business with GoDaddy for several
    years and never had any problems. I only have three domains
    registered, but have been very happy with their service. I even phoned
    them once when I was first starting and didn't understand the domain
    concept - they were very helpful. --George

    George Self, May 26, 2004

  3. George Orwell

    Gnarlodious Guest

    Entity George Self spoke thus:

    Gnarlodious, May 26, 2004
  4. George Orwell

    Gnarlodious Guest

    Entity George Self spoke thus:

    > It's not worth much, but I've done business with GoDaddy for several
    > years and never had any problems.

    ME TOO, I have 8 domains registered for several years and never had any
    problems. In contrast to some (such as REGISTER.COM, which are horrible)
    Godaddy I feel is about the best out there, though not perfect.

    --
    Gnarlie's virtual Tour de Santa Fe
    http://www.Gnarlodious.com/SantaFe/Tour.php

    Gnarlodious, May 26, 2004