Going around Content Caching Server

UJ

Folks,
I have a convoluted system that I am working with and am running in to
problems with content caching.

My client sells a product that goes out to it's own web site and downloads a
file that tells it files it needs to get from the server. It then processes
the file to get the list of files that it needs to process. There are a
couple of files that are always downloaded as part of this process that have
the same name every time but could change. One of my problems is if a client
has a content cache server it will not download the files again. So I need a
way to force the system to download the file regardless of whether it thinks
it's the same file or not. The easiest solution would be to rename the file
but that's not really an option at the moment.

TIA - Jeffrey.