going crazy? files won't update

sklett

I keep my solution on my iPod and today I made some changes at work, then I
got home and opened the solution in vis studio and the changes were all
there(normal)

When I debug, it shows me old versions of the aspx pages! I have checked my
IIS virt. dir. and it points to the exact same files that I'm opening in
visual studio.

There aren't two copies, but somehow old pages are being served up. I have
deleted history, cleared the cached, done a clean rebuild, restarted IIS,
etc

Has anyone ever heard of this?

JiangZemin

Hi did you check the folder \VSWebCache (not the browser cache). Sometimes
theres old debug code that gets stuck there and you hafta manually delete
it..

also check:
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\Temporary ASP.NET Files

HTH,
Premier JiangZemin