going psycho with microsoft generic error message...

Sharon McCarty

Hi there,

I deployed an application in which i use third party api's in a web
service. Everything compiles and works just fine on my local machine
and server A. When I take the exact same web service and deploy it to
server B, I start getting an error message when I try to browse the
webservice:

File or assembly name MyClass.dll, or one of its dependencies was not
found....

MyClass.dll is dependent upon a third party dll. I made sure that the
path to the dll was added to the environment variable setting on the
server B (just like server A).

I'm using impersonation and I have administrative rights on both
Server A and B.

I've even went as far as using FUSLOGVW.exe and according to FUSLOGVW,
there were no failures in binding...

I think I'm starting to go crazy soon... Any suggestions would be much
appreciated.

Thanks so much

Sharon