    I'm wondering if anyone can recomend some good reads for building controls.

    Good Reads, and a Good Reference material.

    Rtenrier
    Ryan Ternier, Jan 25, 2005

  2. Yes, here are a couple great books on the subject:

    Developing Microsoft ASP.NET Server Controls and Components
    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/A...8916?creative=327641&camp=14573&link_code=as1

    Professional ASP.NET Server Controls
    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/A...8916?creative=327641&camp=14573&link_code=as1

    Building ASP.NET Server Controls
    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/A...8916?creative=327641&camp=14573&link_code=as1

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

    Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD], Jan 25, 2005

  3. Ryan Ternier

    James Henry Guest

    Developing .NET Custom Controls and Designers Using C# (Second Edition)
    www.bluevisionsoftware.com/WebSite/BookInfo.aspx?ID=11

    Developing .NET Custom Controls and Designers Using Visual Basic .NET
    (Second Edition)
    www.bluevisionsoftware.com/WebSite/BookInfo.aspx?ID=12

    James Henry, Jan 28, 2005