    renan (a.k.a Chaos Master), Porto Alegre, RS, Brazil
    ICQ -> 126735906 , MSN/E-mail -> wizard_of_Yendor <at> hotmail.com
    (<at> = @)

    Chaos Master, Feb 18, 2004

  2. Chaos Master

    Kwaj Guest

    I have been using a book called

    "VHDL design representation and synthesis" by James R. Armstrong and F. Gail
    Gray

    I read the first couple of chapters to get me up and running but by far the
    best way to come to speed is to actually dive into simulating your design.
    You learn very quickly that way.

    In terms of actually simulating your design, that's a completely different
    matter and learning that will depend on your software platform.

    good luck

    - Kwaj

    Kwaj, Feb 18, 2004