Good code-generating visual designers for Windows C++ compilers?

Dave Turner

Hi, im new to C++ and im wondering what are some good visual designers (for
MS Windows)
I dont like using resource-stored dialogs, I prefer it all as code
(CreateWindowEx and so on) so itd be great if it was able to generate code

BigBrian

CreateWindowEx is not part of C++. This newsgroup is for discussing
the C++ language itself. Discussion about any vendor specific tools or
libraries is off topic.

Dave Turner

CreateWindowEx is not part of C++.
Obviously.
This newsgroup is for discussing
the C++ language itself.
C++ is a language which can call functions such as CreateWindowEx. Designers
can generate code in the C++ language.
Discussion about any vendor specific tools or
libraries is off topic.

geez you guys make life hard on yourselves. Ive never come across a
programming newsgroup where they don't allow discussion of tools even when
they're language specific. Good luck hacking away then kids.