good CSS ressource websites

Jerry

Hi all,

does anybody know some good websites about CSS (samples for layout & design,
etc.)?

Thanks,
Jerry

Dylan Parry

David said:

Any reason why that page shows:

---
CSS Templates
Page Templates
The Noodle Incident Box Lessons has a collection of n-column designs using
all sorts of hacks to persuade buggy browsers (like MSIE) to render them
properly. <UNKNOWN CONTENT=" Dead link @ last test

David Dorward

Dylan said:
Any reason why that page shows:
properly. <UNKNOWN CONTENT=" Dead link @ last test
at the bottom?

Becuase your browser (which would appear to be Opera 7.50 for Linux) can't
handle a comment properly? Opera 7.23 can handle it OK here.

....render them properly.</li>

<!-- Dead link @ last test
<li><a href="http://www.firda.lemurpants.com/css/">CSS Colouring
Book</a></li>
-->

<li><a href="http://ww...

Dylan Parry

David said:
Becuase your browser (which would appear to be Opera 7.50 for Linux)
can't handle a comment properly? Opera 7.23 can handle it OK here.

Hmm. That's quite odd. I've never noticed any problems with comments
before in Opera 7.5 - any idea which particular part of the comment is
causing the problem?

David Dorward

Dylan said:
Hmm. That's quite odd. I've never noticed any problems with comments
before in Opera 7.5 - any idea which particular part of the comment is
causing the problem?

Nope, never seen anything like it. That was just a guess.

David Dorward

Dylan said:
Very good one at that! How did you know I was using Opera 7.5 for Linux?

Magic :)

(OK, I looked at the headers of your Usenet post to find out your IP address
then greped my Apache logs for it :D)

Dylan Parry

David said:
Magic :)

(OK, I looked at the headers of your Usenet post to find out your IP
address then greped my Apache logs for it :D)

Heh, very clever - I would never have thought to do that!