good ebook links

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by moviedownload@gmail.com, Mar 22, 2006.

  1. Guest

    , Mar 22, 2006

  2. writes:
    > lot of C language based ebook links and reference materials here. and
    > other languages too
    >
    > http://[deleted]
    >
    > http://[deleted]
    >
    > All the ebook links listed in this site is available in one zip
    > file(Size 10KB)
    >
    > http://[deleted]
    >
    > guess this will be useful to many of you.

    The site appears to be a collection of links to on-line versions of
    published books (i.e., massive copyright violations). The site claims
    not to host the books itself, which might or might not have some legal
    significance.

    The fact that the site is extremely difficult to navigate doesn't seem
    to be much of a disadvantage.

    Keith Thompson, Mar 22, 2006