Good editor for HTML and javascript

Garg

Hi All,

Can you suggest me the a good editor fot HTML and Javascript.

It will be good if that also support JSP.

thanks
Tarun Garg

Evertjan.

Garg wrote on 18 apr 2007 in comp.lang.javascript:

Sorry, All is not my name, Garg.
Can you suggest me the a good editor fot HTML and Javascript.
http://www.editpadpro.com/

It will be good if that also support JSP.

Do you?

While I only use it for ASP, vbs, javascript, html, css,
editpad seems to support custom syntax coloring of:

4DOS Batch files
ABAQUS
ActionScript 2
ANSYS
Apache Config File
Asembler
ASM 68k
ASP
ASP.NET C#
ASP.NET Delphi
ASP.NET VB
Assembler
AutoCAD LT Diesel Menu Functions
Autohotkey
AutoIt3
AWK
Bash files
Batch File Output
Batch Files
Blitz Basic 2D/3D/Plus
C#
C/C++
CAML
Cascading Style Sheets
Cascading Style Sheets Enhanced
Ch
Clickable URLs
Clipper 5.2e
COBOL (MicroFocus/Merant)
COBOL Files
COBOL Files
CodeSmith Template
ColdFusion
Concordance CPL
Confluence
DataEase
DCPA - DPL
Delphi & Pascal
DIL
EasyUO
Eiffel
Empower
Euphoria Files
FGDC Metadata
Fortran 90 Source Code
GetRight Download List
gnu as
Half-Life Counter-Strike Logfile Colour Scheme
HTML
HTML with Scripting
iMacros
Inform
INI files
jal script
Java
JavaScript
Kixtart Files
KSH
Lasso Professional 5
LaTeX
LSL
Lua source code
Lua source code (Strings Fixed)
Mailtraq Script
MAT Poser5 files
Matlab
Maya Mel Script
ME10-Macros Files
Microsoft IDL
MiniTab Macro (Borne)
MIPS Assembler
MOO Programming Language (v1.0)
MSC.NASTRAN_Bulkdata
MSC.PATRAN command Language
MySQL
MySQL (fast)
NC
Nullsoft NSIS
Paradox Application Language (PAL) scripts
Perl script
PHP Hypertext Preprocessor
PHP with JavaScript
PHP without HTML
PIC Assembler
PICK
PL/SQL
PL/SQL (fast)
PostgreSQL
PostgreSQL (fast)
PostScript 3 + DSC
PostScript 3 + DSC (fast)
POV Ray v3.60
PowerShell
PPWizard
PrintMSS Files
Profan
Progress 4GL
Progress Database log
Property File
PureBASIC
Python
Rexx
Rich Text Format
Ruby
SAS sql
Scheme
Shading Language
Sieve
SPICE
Spice netfile
SQL (DB2-SQL)
TADS 3
TCAL
Tcl
Tool Errors - C# compiler
Tool Errors - Delphi compiler
Tool Errors - Java compiler
Tool Errors - Perl interpreter
Tool Errors - Python interpreter
TOOL script
Transact-SQL
Transact-SQL (fast)
Translation script
UNIX Bourne Shell
UNIX Korn Shell
VBScript
vCard
Verilog
Visual Basic.NET
WinAmp playlist
WinBatch
Wolfenstein Scripting Simple
Wonderware InTouch Script
WSAdmin JACL Script
Xbasic
XML
XML (fast)
Xtendable Config File

MikeB

Even though I use PrimalScript for most scripting chores, I would be remiss by
not mentioning VEdit (that I have used for maybe 15 years) as the best general
purpose editor on the planet.

Written mostly in assembler, other editors don't even come close to its
extensive capabilities.

http://vedit.com/overview.htm

pcx99

Garg said:
Hi All,

Can you suggest me the a good editor fot HTML and Javascript.

It will be good if that also support JSP.

thanks
Tarun Garg

HTMLKit -- Free (you can pay for a blaotware edition if you want, I
never found the need). http://www.htmlkit.com/

PS-Pad -- Free. http://www.pspad.com/

Both have built in ftp modules which makes dealing with files on the
server a snap.