    they did they would be ideal. Alas.
    TIA!

    Matt

    MattB, Dec 15, 2004

  2. MattB

    Karl Seguin Guest

    Shawn asked this in the newsgroup about 3 hours ago...
    Answers have been:

    1 -
    My not-yet-wife has been with www.myhosting.com for about five years and has
    done nothing but praise them.

    Ray at home

    2 -
    My not-yet-wife has been with www.myhosting.com for about five years and has
    done nothing but praise them.

    Ray at home

    3 -
    My not-yet-wife has been with www.myhosting.com for about five years and has
    done nothing but praise them.

    Ray at home

    4 -
    Hi,

    I use webhost4life.com, currently I have 8 active sites with them. They
    charge $9.95 a month but it includes 150MB of SQL Server 2000 database space
    which puts them over the top in terms of value. Ken.

    Karl

    --
    MY ASP.Net tutorials
    http://www.openmymind.net/

    Karl Seguin, Dec 15, 2004

  3. www.discountasp.net

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

    Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD], Dec 15, 2004
  4. MattB

    Jeff Evans Guest

    Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD] < > wrote:
    > www.discountasp.net

    I second this reccomendation. We went with them for a small site (class
    project) and the setup was a breeze and they seem to answer questions at all
    times of the day.

    Jeff Evans, Dec 16, 2004
  5. MattB

    AFN Guest

    Urchin is a really cool statistics tool to track hits, page views, etc. You
    might also see who offers this program or one like it.

    AFN, Dec 16, 2004
  6. MattB

    Sonu Kapoor Guest

    www.hostset.com

    Sonu Kapoor, Dec 16, 2004
  7. MattB

    Scott Allen Guest

    I'll make it thirds. I've been with them for almost a year now. If I
    were to fill out one of those annual review forms from the HR
    department, I'd check off the "exceeded expectations" box.

    --
    Scott
    http://www.OdeToCode.com/blogs/scott/

    Scott Allen, Dec 16, 2004
  8. MattB

    Wayne P. Guest

    I'd recommend Data-Trak.Net - feel free to email them. Very friendly and
    helpful staff. Very customizable plans too - just talk to them (or email).
    www.data-trak.net

    Wayne P., Dec 16, 2004