good host for a small site

MattB

Can anyone recommend a good host for a small site (<10 mb - low traffic)
and a pop account? There are so many options out there it's hard to
choose. In the past I've used llamacom.com which is very affordable
($7.95/Month) and reliable, but they do not have any asp.net support. If
they did they would be ideal. Alas.
TIA!

Matt

Karl Seguin

Shawn asked this in the newsgroup about 3 hours ago...
Answers have been:

1 -
My not-yet-wife has been with www.myhosting.com for about five years and has
done nothing but praise them.

Ray at home

2 -
My not-yet-wife has been with www.myhosting.com for about five years and has
done nothing but praise them.

Ray at home

3 -
My not-yet-wife has been with www.myhosting.com for about five years and has
done nothing but praise them.

Ray at home

4 -
Hi,

I use webhost4life.com, currently I have 8 active sites with them. They
charge $9.95 a month but it includes 150MB of SQL Server 2000 database space
which puts them over the top in terms of value. Ken.

Karl

AFN

Urchin is a really cool statistics tool to track hits, page views, etc. You
might also see who offers this program or one like it.

Scott Allen

I'll make it thirds. I've been with them for almost a year now. If I
were to fill out one of those annual review forms from the HR
department, I'd check off the "exceeded expectations" box.