    Does someone know good HTML code obfuscator, to obfuscate HTML code and
    javascripts?

    m.
    mistral, Oct 9, 2006

  2. mistral wrote:
    > Does someone know good HTML code obfuscator, to obfuscate HTML code and
    > javascripts?

    Yes, just use the "crypto" meta tag. It is as good as any other method
    to hide your HTML.
    Travis Newbury, Oct 9, 2006

  3. mistral

    cwdjrxyz Guest

    mistral wrote:
    > Does someone know good HTML code obfuscator, to obfuscate HTML code and
    > javascripts?

    There likely are none that will work for those who know html and script
    well. Some can discourage beginners or those who are not interested
    enough to waste the time required to recover the code. However any
    parts of the code that you can write in php or other server side code
    will not be viewable to the user of the page. To each their own, but I
    seldom see html or script that is so unique that it would be worth
    hiding.
    cwdjrxyz, Oct 9, 2006
  4. mistral

    mistral Guest

    cwdjrxyz пиÑал(а):

    > mistral wrote:
    > > Does someone know good HTML code obfuscator, to obfuscate HTML code and
    > > javascripts?

    > There likely are none that will work for those who know html and script
    > well. Some can discourage beginners or those who are not interested
    > enough to waste the time required to recover the code. However any
    > parts of the code that you can write in php or other server side code
    > will not be viewable to the user of the page. To each their own, but I
    > seldom see html or script that is so unique that it would be worth
    > hiding.

    -----------
    however, not encrypt code completely(its not possible), but
    considerably complicate decoding for curious. There is such programs.
    mistral, Oct 9, 2006
  5. Scripsit mistral:

    > Does someone know good HTML code obfuscator, to obfuscate HTML code
    > and javascripts?

    Did you try opening an HTML document in MS Word, then saving it as "web
    page", _without_ filtering? Then you could open it in IE and save to have
    the CSS code obfuscated a little more.

    --
    Jukka K. Korpela ("Yucca")
    http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/
    Jukka K. Korpela, Oct 9, 2006
  6. mistral

    mistral Guest

    Jukka K. Korpela пиÑал(а):

    > Scripsit mistral:
    >
    > > Does someone know good HTML code obfuscator, to obfuscate HTML code
    > > and javascripts?

    > Did you try opening an HTML document in MS Word, then saving it as "web
    > page", _without_ filtering? Then you could open it in IE and save to have
    > the CSS code obfuscated a little more.
    >
    > --
    > Jukka K. Korpela ("Yucca")
    > http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/

    ---------

    Are you tried decrypt C/C++ program? You canno. I can
    mistral, Oct 9, 2006
  7. On 2006-10-09, mistral wrote:
    > Does someone know good HTML code obfuscator, to obfuscate HTML code and
    > javascripts?

    FrontPage or MSWord.

    Author:
    Chris F.A. Johnson, Oct 10, 2006
  8. mistral

    Jim Moe Guest

    mistral wrote:
    > Does someone know good HTML code obfuscator, to obfuscate HTML code and
    > javascripts?

    TidyHTML can de-obfuscate such a page in flash.

    (Remove .AXSPAMGN for email)
    Jim Moe, Oct 11, 2006