    Toronto Newf Guest

    Hi What is a good HTML/CSS book for a newbie

    Thanks,

    Toronto Newf, Feb 7, 2005

  2. In article <>, Toronto Newf
    <> wrote:

    > Hi What is a good HTML/CSS book for a newbie

    I like Elizabeth Castro's book in the "Visual QuickStart Guide" series,
    with the title HTML for the world Wide Web with XHTML and CSS. This got
    me over the first-time jitters.

    For later on, _Eric_ _Meyer_ _On_ _CSS_ and _More_ _Eric_ _Meyer_ _on_
    _CSS_ are excellent for worked-through examples. If you follow along
    with him at the keyboard, you will pick up a lot of examples of what
    you can do.

    As a reference resource, I often use The Web Design CD Bookshelf. This
    is a CD with six books included. It's published by O'Reilly.

    --
    Chris Henrich
    God just doesn't fit inside a single religion.

    Christopher J. Henrich, Feb 7, 2005

  3. Toronto Newf

    g Guest

    http://giuciao.atspace.org/books/programming.htm