Good HtML/CSS Book for newbie

Christopher J. Henrich

Toronto Newf said:
Hi What is a good HTML/CSS book for a newbie
I like Elizabeth Castro's book in the "Visual QuickStart Guide" series,
with the title HTML for the world Wide Web with XHTML and CSS. This got
me over the first-time jitters.

For later on, _Eric_ _Meyer_ _On_ _CSS_ and _More_ _Eric_ _Meyer_ _on_
_CSS_ are excellent for worked-through examples. If you follow along
with him at the keyboard, you will pick up a lot of examples of what
you can do.

As a reference resource, I often use The Web Design CD Bookshelf. This
is a CD with six books included. It's published by O'Reilly.

http://giuciao.atspace.org/books/programming.htm