good IDE for java

stefanomnn

Well...
i use oracle jdeveloper...and often the IDE CRASCH!!!
i've got a good pc (750 Mb of RAM) and it's not enough!
i used visual studio for .NEW web application, it is more confortable!

stefanomnn ha scritto:

q_q_anonymous

Luc said:
Results 1 - 100 of about 8,770,000 for java is slow. (0.34 seconds)

Results 1 - 100 of about 30,600,000 for java is fast. (0.21 seconds)

???

very good. Now try adding quotation marks

"java is slow" 16,000
"java is fast" 1,100

Obviously look at the results too, so you know you're not
misinterpreting the results.
Your experiment was intentionally misleading. Without quotation marks
you'll get articles that discuss how to make java faster, and think
they are saying java is fast.

By the way. It is possible that since Version 1.5, java is fast.

By the way. I never said thisi s conclusive. only a guide

about 61,800,000 for cancer is good. (0.54 seconds)

about 23,600,000 for cancer is bad. (0.13 seconds)

--

Neither of those are the kind of statements one would expect in a
sensible article.

Look at the results and then attempt a quick evaluation of the nature
of the articles. What they are actually saying, and if they are,
whether all the aricles that appear in the first 10 were written by
quacks.
whether they are making a controversial statement - which they
obviously are.

You have to use your intelligence, when looking at results.

q_q_anonymous

Roedy said:
Shut up you asshole. Do an experiment. That would be interesting.
Your idiotic ramblings based on nothing but reading propaganda are
worthless.

--

I can see that you're very protective of your beloved java, and you
feel that I've violated her.

I wish you the best of luck together