    http://python.markrowsoft.com/iiswse.asp

    Cheers,

    Mark

    mark, Mar 29, 2005

  2. Thanks Mark. Since you were in the spirit of volunteering some valuable
    information, I thought I'd put in my two cents worth.

    If you are thinking of using Zope or Python CGI for web apps, please
    take a look at CherryPy (http://www.cherrypy.org). If you are wanting
    to create a simple, intermediate or even advanced (in a lot of cases),
    CherryPy allows one to actually program an entire website in Python.

    For me CherryPy has been the holy grail of web applications (at least
    for now) making me forget entirely about using PHP or even ASP.NET for
    web development projects.

    Cheers,

    Harlin Seritt

    Harlin Seritt, Mar 29, 2005