good IIS 6.0(win2k3) python CGI web ext. setup instructions

Harlin Seritt

Thanks Mark. Since you were in the spirit of volunteering some valuable
information, I thought I'd put in my two cents worth.

If you are thinking of using Zope or Python CGI for web apps, please
take a look at CherryPy (http://www.cherrypy.org). If you are wanting
to create a simple, intermediate or even advanced (in a lot of cases),
CherryPy allows one to actually program an entire website in Python.

For me CherryPy has been the holy grail of web applications (at least
for now) making me forget entirely about using PHP or even ASP.NET for
web development projects.

Cheers,

Harlin Seritt