    calling un-managed code.

    --
    thanks - dave

    David Thielen, Jan 29, 2006

  2. Have you read Keith Brown's book "The .NET Developers Guide to Windows
    Security"? It has a mix of 1.1 and 2.0, but it is an excellent reference
    for Windows security from the .NET perspective.

    Regarding AD/LDAP/.NET stuff, my book will be out in May. I'm not aware of
    any other books out there that are very good. The only one I know of
    predates 2.0 by several years.

    I know Dominick is writing a book on security that focuses a great deal on
    the ASP.NET aspect. I'm not sure when his is out though.

    I'm not sure if there is a good book that covers the new .NET 2.0 crypto
    features though.

    Joe K.

    Joe Kaplan \(MVP - ADSI\), Jan 29, 2006

  3. I will get Keith's book. In the meantime - please write faster <g>.

    --
    thanks - dave

    David Thielen, Jan 29, 2006