    http://mindprod.com
    Make your vote count. Use a paper ballot.
    Voting machines invite massive fraud.
    Roedy Green, Nov 5, 2008

  2. Roedy Green

    Wojtek Guest

    Roedy Green wrote :
    > Bush delivered a great speech welcoming the new president. .....

    Roedy, you need a new news group reader. Forte Agent keeps mixing up
    news groups.

    --
    Wojtek :)
    Wojtek, Nov 5, 2008

  3. Steve W. Jackson wrote:
    > In article <>,
    > Roedy Green <> wrote:
    >
    >> Bush delivered a great speech welcoming the new president. He did
    >> not
    >> reach the heights of McCain, but Bush did extremely well. Good on
    >> him. Seeing the Republican party self-destruct despite the frantic
    >> efforts of McCain and hearing even his own friends blame W. must
    >> have been chastising.
    >>
    >> "Nothing in his life
    >> Became him like the leaving it."
    >> ~ Macbeth, Act 1, scene 4

    > And what, exactly, does your Canadian opinion of my country's
    > political climate have to do with Java?

    It was without exception a generic speech, whose reader wasn't really
    synchronized with its writer.
    Mike Schilling, Nov 5, 2008
  4. Roedy Green

    Roedy Green Guest

    On Wed, 05 Nov 2008 16:40:38 GMT, Wojtek <> wrote, quoted
    or indirectly quoted someone who said :

    >Roedy Green wrote :
    >> Bush delivered a great speech welcoming the new president. .....

    >Roedy, you need a new news group reader. Forte Agent keeps mixing up
    >news groups.
    >
    >--

    The problem actually is the subject and newsgroup in Agent show up in
    very small type, hard to proofread.

    Sorry about that.
    --
    Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
    Roedy Green, Nov 5, 2008
  5. Roedy Green

    Qu0ll Guest

    "Roedy Green" <> wrote in message

    [...]

    > The problem actually is the subject and newsgroup in Agent show up in
    > very small type, hard to proofread.

    Sure thing Roedy, we believe you.

    --
    And loving it,