    So, does anyone here know of (or use) a good complete reference other
    than the SGI reference?

    -- Charles Banas

    Charles Banas, Dec 2, 2003

  2. "Charles Banas" <> wrote...
    > I've been googling around for a while now an dhaven't been able to
    > find anything beyond SGI's C++ STL reference, which is a bit too terse
    > for my needs.
    >
    > At home, I have a copy of the C++ Programmer's Reference (sorry, I
    > forget the details of the book now), and for work, I need a similar
    > online reference for the full STL and C/C++ library.
    >
    > So, does anyone here know of (or use) a good complete reference other
    > than the SGI reference?

    I've heard that www.dinkumware.com has an online reference.

    Victor

    Victor Bazarov, Dec 2, 2003

  3. Charles Banas

    Eric Guest

    Charles Banas <> wrote:

    > So, does anyone here know of (or use) a good complete reference other
    > than the SGI reference?

    Though I loathe suggesting anything done by Microsoft, this might be
    what you are looking for. When I sought the same thing, it was the best
    that I could find.

    <http://tinyurl.com/xeeg>

    or

    <http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/vcstdl
    ib/html/vcoriStandardCLibraryReference.asp>

    Would love to be able to suggest and use something better in the future.

    --
    == Eric Gorr ========= http://www.ericgorr.net ========= ICQ:9293199 ===
    benefit and harm." - Sun Tzu

    Eric, Dec 2, 2003
  4. Charles Banas

    Eric Guest

    Victor Bazarov <> wrote:

    > "Charles Banas" <> wrote...
    >
    > > So, does anyone here know of (or use) a good complete reference other
    > > than the SGI reference?

    > I've heard that www.dinkumware.com has an online reference.

    This appears to be the full link:

    http://www.dinkumware.com/manuals/reader.aspx?lib=cpp

    Eric, Dec 2, 2003
  5. Charles Banas

    David Fisher Guest

    "Charles Banas" <> wrote:
    > I've been googling around for a while now an dhaven't been able to
    > find anything beyond SGI's C++ STL reference, which is a bit too terse
    > for my needs.

    I found some good links online:

    http://wwwasd.web.cern.ch/wwwasd/lhc /RW/stdlibcr/classref.htm - Rogue Wave
    software