good online STL/C++ lib references?

Charles Banas

I've been googling around for a while now an dhaven't been able to
find anything beyond SGI's C++ STL reference, which is a bit too terse
for my needs.

At home, I have a copy of the C++ Programmer's Reference (sorry, I
forget the details of the book now), and for work, I need a similar
online reference for the full STL and C/C++ library.

So, does anyone here know of (or use) a good complete reference other
than the SGI reference?

-- Charles Banas

Victor Bazarov

Charles Banas said:
I've been googling around for a while now an dhaven't been able to
find anything beyond SGI's C++ STL reference, which is a bit too terse
for my needs.

At home, I have a copy of the C++ Programmer's Reference (sorry, I
forget the details of the book now), and for work, I need a similar
online reference for the full STL and C/C++ library.

So, does anyone here know of (or use) a good complete reference other
than the SGI reference?

I've heard that www.dinkumware.com has an online reference.

Victor

Eric

Charles Banas said:
So, does anyone here know of (or use) a good complete reference other
than the SGI reference?

Though I loathe suggesting anything done by Microsoft, this might be
what you are looking for. When I sought the same thing, it was the best
that I could find.

<http://tinyurl.com/xeeg>

or

<http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/vcstdl
ib/html/vcoriStandardCLibraryReference.asp>

Would love to be able to suggest and use something better in the future.

David Fisher

Charles Banas said:
I've been googling around for a while now an dhaven't been able to
find anything beyond SGI's C++ STL reference, which is a bit too terse
for my needs.

I found some good links online:

http://wwwasd.web.cern.ch/wwwasd/lhc++/RW/stdlibcr/classref.htm - Rogue Wave
software