    terminology that it's hard to relate it all back to what I need to
    specify in my soap client program and how it all maps back.

    , Jan 12, 2006

  2. Josh Twist Guest

    Most languages have toolkits that generate proxies by analysing the
    WSDL for you (.NET, Java, Delphi, etc) - this really takes the pain out
    of having to manually understand WSDLs. I'm sure there's probably
    something out there for perl too - otherwise you're probably stuck with
    going throught the documentation :(

    Josh
    http://www.thejoyofcode.com/

    Josh Twist, Jan 13, 2006