good simple wsdl/xml schema tutorial ?

surf

I'm just looking for a good simple tutorial on how to figure out what
types
to pass from my perl soap client module to the service. Figuring out
what all the xml name
spaces and types are seems like alot of work of going through all kinds
of documentaion.
The server wants an array of booleans, but I haven't figured out how to
tell it that thus far.

Alot of the documentation I have found gets all wraped up with
terminology that it's hard to relate it all back to what I need to
specify in my soap client program and how it all maps back.

stylusstudio

how about using a soap client tester like Stylus Studio?
1) Load the WSDL File
2) Type in the Parameters and invoke the web service (by clicking the
go button)
3) Examine / do something with the response
http://www.stylusstudio.com/ws_tester.html

the tool will generate the SOAP request automatically - if you got that
to work you could use that file in your perl soap client - you can
download it from here: http://www.stylusstudio.com/xml_download.html
hope that helps!

The Stylus Studio Team
http://www.stylusstudio.com/