    Alot of the documentation I have found gets all wraped up with
    terminology that it's hard to relate it all back to what I need to
    specify in my soap client program and how it all maps back.
    surf, Jan 12, 2006

  2. surf

    Guest

    how about using a soap client tester like Stylus Studio?
    1) Load the WSDL File
    2) Type in the Parameters and invoke the web service (by clicking the
    go button)
    3) Examine / do something with the response
    http://www.stylusstudio.com/ws_tester.html

    the tool will generate the SOAP request automatically - if you got that
    to work you could use that file in your perl soap client - you can
    download it from here: http://www.stylusstudio.com/xml_download.html
    hope that helps!

    The Stylus Studio Team
    http://www.stylusstudio.com/