Good Site Manager Prog Needed

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by Astra, Oct 3, 2005.

  1. Astra

    Astra Guest

    Hi Guys

    Wondered if you could help me.

    I've done this template site that I'm using for about 6 or 7 different
    people and I'm finding it a real pain to carefully update each site with all
    of the relevant pages, pics, css, etc every time I do an update to my
    template. I can't do a bulk upload to each site and overwrite everything
    because certain files in certain folders are specific to each site.

    What I need is an app that allows me to specify which files can be
    overwritten on a site and then each time I put the new files in a folder
    ready to upload I can instruct this app to update all of the relevant places
    on all of the relevant sites.

    Please note that there are a lot of folders, sub-folders and files so I need
    some kind of mapping tool to make this practical rather than raw scripting
    line-by-line.

    Have you seen anything like this?

    Regards

    Robbie