Good Site Manager Prog Needed

Astra

Hi Guys

Wondered if you could help me.

I've done this template site that I'm using for about 6 or 7 different
people and I'm finding it a real pain to carefully update each site with all
of the relevant pages, pics, css, etc every time I do an update to my
template. I can't do a bulk upload to each site and overwrite everything
because certain files in certain folders are specific to each site.

What I need is an app that allows me to specify which files can be
overwritten on a site and then each time I put the new files in a folder
ready to upload I can instruct this app to update all of the relevant places
on all of the relevant sites.

Please note that there are a lot of folders, sub-folders and files so I need
some kind of mapping tool to make this practical rather than raw scripting
line-by-line.

Have you seen anything like this?

Regards

Robbie