    --------------

    Please CC a copy of your message to me.
    --------------

    Robin, Jan 9, 2004

  2. Robin

    Mark Parnell Guest

    On Thu, 8 Jan 2004 22:45:53 -0700, Robin declared in alt.html:

    > grex.cyberspace.org/~html
    > this is a killer html website...

    Yes. If it doesn't kill HTML, nothing will.

    --
    Mark Parnell
    http://www.clarkecomputers.com.au

    Mark Parnell, Jan 9, 2004

  3. Robin

    m Guest

    Robin wrote:

    > grex.cyberspace.org/~html
    > this is a killer html website...

    <FONT FACE="GOTHIC">
    <BR>
    A triumph of archaeological research!
    <BR>
    </FONT>
    --
    cheers ;), m

    m, Jan 9, 2004
  4. Robin

    Cameron Guest

    Robin wrote:
    > grex.cyberspace.org/~html
    > this is a killer html website...
    >
    > --
    > peace,
    > Robin
    > --------------
    >
    > Please CC a copy of your message to me.
    > --------------

    I would be more inclined to point people to http://www.w3schools.com/html/

    can we say attribute quotes?

    ~Cameron

    Cameron, Jan 9, 2004
  5. Robin wrote:
    > grex.cyberspace.org/~html
    > this is a killer html website...

    Congratulations. The pages I flicked through taught tables for layout,
    mailtos and frames. Why not just teach them how to jump in front of cars
    and have done with it?

    This is not 1997 anymore, and your method of site-building is no longer
    relevant.

    --
    Andrew Cameron
    "Got my hand on my heart, I know no better location..."

    Andrew Cameron, Jan 9, 2004
  6. Robin

    Richard Guest

    Robin wrote:

    > grex.cyberspace.org/~html
    > this is a killer html website...

    www.1-millionth-website-of-windows-tips-and-tricks.com

    Like what makes your website any different than the 10 million tutors on
    html?

    Richard, Jan 9, 2004
  7. Robin

    Cameron Guest

    Richard wrote:
    > Robin wrote:
    >
    > > grex.cyberspace.org/~html
    > > this is a killer html website...

    > www.1-millionth-website-of-windows-tips-and-tricks.com
    >
    > Like what makes your website any different than the 10 million tutors on
    > html?

    The difference between that website and the others is that I'm glad I
    didn't learn HTML from it ;)

    ~Cameron

    Cameron, Jan 9, 2004
  8. Robin

    PeterMcC Guest

    Richard wrote:
    > Robin wrote:
    >
    > > grex.cyberspace.org/~html
    > > this is a killer html website...

    > www.1-millionth-website-of-windows-tips-and-tricks.com
    >
    > Like what makes your website any different than the 10 million tutors
    > on html?

    Well, to follow the tutorials on their web site, you "do NOT need an
    internet connection." That's different.

    --
    PeterMcC
    inappropriate or offensive in any way,

    PeterMcC, Jan 9, 2004
  9. Robin

    Richard Guest

    PeterMcC wrote:

    > Richard wrote:
    >> Robin wrote:
    >>
    > >> grex.cyberspace.org/~html
    > >> this is a killer html website...

    >> www.1-millionth-website-of-windows-tips-and-tricks.com
    >>
    >> Like what makes your website any different than the 10 million tutors
    >> on html?

    > Well, to follow the tutorials on their web site, you "do NOT need an
    > internet connection." That's different.

    In a way this is very true. But if you want to learn from him, doo dah.

    Richard, Jan 9, 2004
  10. Robin wrote:

    > grex.cyberspace.org/~html
    > this is a killer html website...
    >
    > --
    > peace,
    > Robin

    ahh! A great website indeed! Brings back some sweet memories.

    Robert Wallace, Jan 9, 2004
  11. Robin

    Robin Guest

    actually it wasn't my page....btw.

    --
    peace,
    Robin

    Robin, Jan 10, 2004
  12. Robin

    rf Guest

    "Robin" <> wrote in message
    > actually it wasn't my page....btw.

    This is good because it is an obsolete 'page'.

    BTW Do not top post.

    Cheers
    Richard.

    rf, Jan 10, 2004