    login page if somehow the user has not perform anything on the web page for
    a while.

    Thank you in advance for all your answers and pointers.

    Lord Brett Sinclair, Feb 18, 2004

  2. Lord Brett Sinclair

    Curt_C [MVP] Guest

    www.asp.net
    Start digging there

    --
    Curt Christianson
    Owner/Lead Developer, DF-Software
    www.Darkfalz.com

    "Lord Brett Sinclair" <> wrote in message
    > Hello everybody
    > sorry to bother you with such question but I'm looking for a
    > good/clean/simple/small tutorial in VB to download that will regroup the
    > following :
    >
    > 1- have a login form with user and password textboxes and a login button.
    > Will store the user, pwd into some variables (cookies?) if authentication

    is

    Curt_C [MVP], Feb 18, 2004

  3. Anybody else has another suggestion ?
    Thank you

    Lord Brett Sinclair, Feb 19, 2004
  4. Have you been to www.asp.net? The site lists a whole slew of other ASP.Net
    web sites that you can visit.

    --
    HTH,
    Kevin Spencer

    Kevin Spencer, Feb 19, 2004
  5. "Lord Brett Sinclair" <> wrote in
    > Anybody else has another suggestion ?

    Short of someone writing it for you - you'll just have to look at the demos.
    Take a look at IBuySpy Store and the whitepaper. There is a VB version and it
    does much of what you ask.

    Chad Z. Hower aka Kudzu, Feb 19, 2004
  6. Lord Brett Sinclair

    TJS Guest